As a person who may be on the verge of developing a case of plantar fasciitis, I understand that you must be looking for barefoot shoes that help.
My name is Dirk, and I want you to feel grounded. The incentive behind this page is to assist many other individuals out there who want to let their feet do the talking.
My goal is to help you, and that too through my own experiences. Therefore, I wholeheartedly welcome you all to my blog, lovebarefootshoes.com.
Are you worried about plantar fasciitis and whether you have the right shoes to tackle it? I got your back!
To aid you in this barefoot shoes-finding journey of yours, let me first introduce you to what plantar fasciitis is.
The deal with plantar fasciitis
This is a condition where the fibrous tissues are constantly inflamed, which in turn leads to tenderness. Hence, if you place your heel flat on the ground, it may ache for some time.
However, is there any solution for this? Of course, there is! You have barefoot shoes at your disposal. Trust me when I say that they are tremendous assets in alleviating your worries.
Before I was introduced to the realm of these shoes, I too had aches and pains now and then; now, I don’t. Instead, I feel ecstatic and in high spirits all the time.
I am in the learning process as all of you, but if I can bring even a little positivity into your lives, I will in no way resist.
Now enough chit chat folks. Let me showcase the best barefoot shoes that are stellar for individuals with plantar fasciitis.
The best 5 plantar fasciitis barefoot shoes for you
HOKA Bondi 7
HOKA is a brand that prioritizes both your budget and comfort. Currently, their shoes are the best in the market, and that too, rightfully so. In particular, the HOKA Bondi 7 barefoot shoes for plantar fasciitis are the brand’s most popular ones.
HOKA One wants your soles to feel like they are walking on air, and so do I. This is my favorite brand, and I am confident that it could be yours too!
- Hoka One One
- Womens Shoes
- Running Shoes
Chaco Davis Lace Shoe
In search of a shoe brand that is great for casual wear and targeted explicitly for plantar fasciitis individuals? Well, Chaco Davis Lace Shoe is it!
As you all know, I love trying out new barefoot shoes all the time, but this one is exemplary. Many customers have reviewed it as a highly “comfortable and durable shoe.”
- Canvas upper with leather trim
- Canvas lining
- Men's specific, removable LUVSEAT PU footbed
Whenever you hear the name “Vionic Rechelle,” the innovation they put into their barefoot shoes will likely pop up in your mind. With three-zone innovative technology, these shoes are exceptional.
- Suede with Leather or Nubuck with Leather Uppers, Removable Mesh Covered EVA Footbed, Heel Height, .5", Rubber Outsole, Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE WOMEN'S SNEAKER: Lace up and rock your walks in retro-vibey Rechelle, offered in colorful leather-and-nylon combo uppers and leather-only options.
- MAINTAINING YOUR WOMENS FASHION SNEAKER: Preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes. We recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust. Keep the...
Brooke’s Levitate 4
The Brooke’s Levitate 4 are the best running barefoot shoes if you experience foot pain. In addition, they act as the ideal option in plantar fasciitis due to their sole, made of rubber.
This is in conjunction with their midsole quality; they leverage DNA AMP technology for an unforgettable experience.
- An updated arrow-point pattern on the outsole lets your foot move from heel to toe quickly, enhancing the shoe’s springy feel
- We updated the Fit Knit Upper to provide a close-to-foot fit that’s lighter, softer, and more breathable than before
- WEAR TESTERS SAY: I loved the energy I felt when running in these; Great cushion and ride
New Balance 1540 V3
The New Balance 1540 V3 are the perfect barefoot walking shoes if you have plantar fasciitis. They consist of ENCP midsole technology for maximum comfort and support and decrease shock transfers from the foot to the leg.
Perfect for anyone and everyone, these barefoot shoes deserve a spot in your closet for sure!
- Premium Performance Running Shoes: The 1540v3 Running Shoe is crafted with premium materials and technologies for discerning consumers who are serious about athletic style and performance
- Cushioned Support: The ENCAP midsole technology in these cushioned running shoes combines lightweight foam with a polyurethane rim to help deliver all-day support and impressive durability
- Built for Stability: These comfortable running shoes feature a ROLLBAR stability post system designed to control rear-foot movement for enhanced support with every stride
Before I sadly part ways with you guys (just for this article), I would like to say that there is no shame if you have a medical condition. Plantar fasciitis is nothing to fear, and with the right treatment, you can surely do wonders.
If some things were incurable, then people wouldn’t have invented readily available solutions for them in the first place. Therefore, you have to remain positive and keep yourself going.
I am silently rooting for every single one of you! Moreover, always remember that the boundaries you set for yourself become an obstacle.
Otherwise, there is nothing that you cannot do. You are all keen to learn and are reading this itself is commendable because you all want to attain knowledge.
You want to know what works for you and what doesn’t rather than paying heed to the advice of others who are neither experts nor podiatrists. So do you, and more importantly, wear what suits you!
This is my sincere recommendation to everyone out there. In those comments below, tell me what your favorite barefoot shoe brand is and why?
*If you buy a product through one of these links, I will receive a small commission from the seller. There are no additional costs for you, and you support my work on this site. To learn more read here. Thank you and Feel Grounded. Dirk