I want to take a moment to appreciate everyone new or a regular follower of the lovebarefootshoes.com directory. My name is Dirk, and my mission is to enlighten you all with the finesse, ease, and breathability, that barefoot shoes offer.
They are an asset, and the fact that you have vegan options available makes them a must-have for many. Now, moving forth, in this article, I will be introducing you to the best barefoot shoes for winters that you should be getting your hands on!
Why do I promote barefoot shoes for winter so profoundly? Well, the reason is that I am an enthusiast in general when it comes to barefoot shoes.
- They are neither inconvenient nor make my feet feel suffocated. I adore them.
If you have had any injuries and want to feel closer to nature, they are the shoes you should be opting for! Now, let us check the most hyped shoes for the upcoming winters without wasting your precious time.
Additionally, if you already reside in a cold region like Iceland or Norway, you need to get these barefoot shoes for winter ASAP!
Do you need to wear barefoot shoes for winter?
While there is no mandatory requirement for this, you should understand that your feet are majorly constricted in big and chunky boots. The shoes you wear can either lighten your mood or end up making your day sour.
The purpose of these shoes is to make it easier for you to move and let your feet breathe a little. With positives such as wide toe boxes and waterproof fabric, you can do anything without worrying!
- With the above being said, it is your choice; however, I, for one from experience, advise you to wear barefoot shoes for winters and even in summers.
Yes, I am among the list of those individuals who ignored the fact that shoes were an imperative component of not only your attire but your day. Now I do, and this is why I present to you the best six barefoot shoes for winter brands to consider!
The 6 best barefoot shoes to last you the winters
Vivobarefoot Shoe Tracker
For winter, these Vivo barefoot shoes come with an Egyptian-shaped tracker and care for people with flat feet who need a great pair of snow hiking boots.
- Warm and consist of paddings.
- Thick and durable.
- Comprise of leather and therefore highly stylish.
- Come with a thermal insole.
- On the pricey side, by costing $240.
- Need a sheepskin insole to provide warmth, as the thermal insole inside is not enough.
- Not meant for square-shaped feet.
- Premium durable leather and synthetic upper
- Soft leather and textile lining for comfort
- Removable 3mm textile lined thermal insole for cushioning
Alpine – XeroShoes
The Xero Alpine barefoot shoes for winter are truly a sight to behold. These shoes are a great deal with a trendy design and a removable insole! They are for anyone who wishes to make a statement and live in areas with many snowfalls.
- Assists to spread the toes widely in the toe box.
- Great grip over ice.
- Waterproof and vegan friendly.
- Stiff sole
- Removable insole.
- Not lined throughout, but only on the top.
- Alpine Men's Snow Boot
Compacted with an iconic style, this shoe is the pro! Not only this, but the mid-height, combined with a zero-drop approach, make the barefoot shoes for winters a masterpiece!
- Zero drop
- Stylish and ideal for cold climates.
- High volume feet.
- Wide square fitting and accommodates a wide toe box.
- Thick sole.
- Not waterproof.
- No heel cushion, and can rub a little with your soles.
With an elegant design, these barefoot shoes for winters are classy and worth the price. Feelsground is a brand that promises not to disappoint its customers. The shipping takes place from Germany, and the best part is that you also have a 30 days refund policy.
- Vegan friendly
- It can withstand a great degree of muck and snow.
- Excellent grip
- Expensive – cost around $199.
Boasting as the only barefoot shoe brand that manufactures solely vegan shoes, many loved it. Additionally, the impeccable details that go into making these barefoot shoes for winters, along with a cozy, comfortable design, further amplify its value to the audience at large.
- Spacious toe box
- Lightweight and highly flexible
- Laces to further improve the foot’s grip.
- Highly warm
- Not completely waterproof
Wilding – Wombat
Wilding barefoot shoes have a ton of options to choose from. In particular, their Wombat and Nessie models are something to consider. The brand is famous throughout the globe and guarantees customer satisfaction above all.
- A beautiful, classy design.
- Immensely warm and lightweight.
- Superior grip and balance well on ice.
- Felty insoles for additional warmth.
- Not waterproof and can wet the toes a little.
The barefoot shoes for winters that I have enlightened you with above are all keepers. They all have unique characteristics, and overall are worth it. So, if you need to stock up on barefoot shoes for winters, then the above are the ones you should be paying heed to.
Prioritizing your comfort, luxury, budget, and your feet has been my aim for a long time. Unfortunately, I discovered the beauty of barefoot shoes very late in my life. However, I want my followers not to reiterate the mistakes I have made.
Thanks to my travels that I can now wear the shoes that best fit me, and that too without any hassle. Trust me that once you start wearing barefoot shoes, you would never want to return to the way things were before.
- They are just that stellar. You can purchase these shoes from either Amazon or by visiting their retail outlets online. The choice is solely yours.
*If you buy a product through one of these links, I will receive a small commission from the seller. There are no additional costs for you, and you support my work on this site. To learn more read here. Thank you and Feel Grounded. Dirk