New Balance Women’s Minimus 10 V1 Trail Running Shoe, BlackCarolina Blue, 5 M US – Product characteristics
- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Acteva midsole. Heel pull loop
- Antimicrobial treatment to reduce odor
- 4 mm drop, Vibram outsole
- With an upper made of flexible mesh materials and a Vibram outsole with flex grooves.
- This women’s trail running shoe offers the traction and durability you need to run on rocky trails. Lace-up closure
New Balance Women’s Minimus 10 V1 Trail Running Shoe, BlackCarolina Blue, 5 M US – Reviews
I love them!Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2017
New Balance Women’s Minimus 10 V1 Trail Running Shoe, BlackCarolina Blue, 5 M US – FAQ
Will these break in? The wide size is not any wider than my old standard with minimus shoes. I am wondering if I should return them.
I did not ever notice that this shoes stretched with the width. There is a “band” of support across the top that made it feel very supportive. The only breaking in I ever noticed was on the inside as my foot conformed to the insert. Also, the Vibram heel, wore out very quickly as I walk on paved roads. Otherwise the shoe did not show any wear as was comfortably wide for me. If they do not feel wide enough, you may consider returning them.
*If you buy a product through one of these links, I will receive a small commission from the seller. There are no additional costs for you, and you support my work on this site. To learn more read here. Thank you and Feel Grounded. Dirk