I welcome you all back to another exciting blog. My name is Dirk, and I run lovebarefootshoes.com. I have worn many shoes in my lifetime, but nothing hits the spot as barefoot shoes do.
Many people don’t realize this, but letting your feet breathe is essential for your body to function well. Tight or uneasy shoes end up spoiling my mood, so I know for a fact that great shoes make a huge difference.
Why am I a fan of XeroShoes?
The mastermind behind this brand, Steven Sashen, was a sprinter. Albeit he became a formidable competitor, it was after a few years that he experienced an injury.
However, this wasn’t the end of his journey. First, he attended a local barefoot running club, where weeks after running barefoot, he restored his strength. It was here that he thought of developing a Tarahumara-style shoe worn by Mexican Indians.
The above is a story of resilience and not giving up no matter how hard the adversity may seem. This is the message that I continue to propagate to all my followers, and I believe it! You are the only one who can bring about a positive difference in your life. No one else can do it for you.
Wearing barefoot shoes is not a sign that you have a problem. Instead, it means that you prioritize your comfort more! Hence, the moral of the story is, “Good shoes can either make or break a person.”
5 best selling barefoot shoes by Xero for females
Now that we know a little regarding the brand let me introduce you to 5 unbeatable barefoot shoes for women by XeroShoes that you should be purchasing!
With many customers calling this style “beautiful and highly sophisticated,” it is no surprise that Phoenix Leather for women by XeroShoes is indeed famous. It is elegant, comfortable, and amps up your style any time of the day! Something for you all to consider!
- Lightweight – weighs only 6 ounces each.
- A removable insole up to 2mm.
- Protects and grounds the feet.
- A 5.5mm FeelTrue Rubber sole for additional comfort.
- Not meant for activities such as trekking or hiking.
- Not water-resistant.
Oswego – High-Performance Women
Meant for several casual occasions, or when you want to go on a road trip, this shoe is multitalented. Many customers say that they can freely “dance, jump and play” with these XeroShoes.
Trust me when I tell you that they are right. These shoes have a male version too, which you can check out here, and they are indeed keepers!
- Water-resistant knit upper.
- 2mm removable insole for a barefoot experience.
- Protect while ensuring that these barefoot shoes weigh no more than 6 ounces each.
- 100% Vegan-friendly materials.
- Not entirely water-resistant.
- A few customers have reported that they can’t perform many physical activities such as hiking or mountaineering with these shoes.
Aptos – Women
The Aptos XeroShoes are available in both black and pink colors. Akin to the Oswego, Xero has launched a men’s version of these shoes.
Many female friends have these shoes, and all praise rings with my ears. They are easily washable and genuinely great for casual and fancy wear.
- Lightweight – Make you feel as if you are walking on sand.
- JustRight protection, with a 5mm FeelTrue rubber sole.
- 2mm insoles that are removable.
- Elastic sections that assist in easy-wearing without any hassle.
- 100% vegan friendly.
- Not meant for water-related activities.
These barefoot shoes for women by XeroShoes are must-haves in your closet. Want to go on a date? Hiking? Paragliding? These are the one’s folks!
- A natural fit, which allows the toes to spread.
- Biological motion and feel with a XERO-Drop design for comfort and proper posture.
- A TrailFoam Layer up to 3mm that is hidden, with a 2mm removable insole.
- Lightweight (6.4 ounces individually)
- Eye-catching design and unparalleled fitting.
- Slightly expensive
Speed Force for Women
These barefoot shoes are primarily out of stock, and this in itself discloses how famous they are. Available in three different colors of grey, black, and red, they are the brand’s lightest shoes yet. One customer has posted, “These shoes make me feel as if I am walking on air.”
- A racing shoe that has a superior grip and doesn’t wear or tear.
- Excellent shelf-life (5000-mile sole warranty) and recommended for athletic women.
- 4.5mm FeelTrue rubber sole.
- Wide toe box with a low ground design to enhance agility levels.
- 100% vegan friendly with an option of 2mm removable insole each.
- Not water-resistant
I live in Germany, and at the age of 24, I wore my first barefoot shoe. The purpose behind starting my page was to introduce as many people as possible to the hidden benefits of these shoes.
They make one feel closer to nature and are incredible in keeping your feet safe and comfy. I want my followers to learn from my experience, and this is why lovebarefootshoes.com is a site I devote all my attention to.
Before I discovered barefoot shoes, I used to wear boots that had no adjusting lace straps; we were tight and felt very uneasy. However, I am in elevated spirits all the time; I have realized that your feet need a room where they can breathe and rest.
Love your feet, and choose the shoes that unleash the better inside you. After all, if you are healthy, then your day is nothing short of an adventure either!
XeroShoes are by far the world’s leading brand and my personal favorite for bagging shoes that are worth the price. Let me know what yours are in the comments below!